This is a lost country with 90 million people!
My country is in an embarrassing situation to relive the opportunity of Tahrir square but in all accents of life. I want my people to say the differences and to become more organized.
I will never give up on a civil constitution country, not a religious one. The Tahrir square is our power and we will keep going their till the revolution finishes and our demands are achieved.
I am confident that we will be able to manage the difficulties; a challenge is to try and to end of find a formula; why and by we can accept each other (Muslims, Christians). And to be able to articulate our senses.
I wish for our government to find a way to reduce our country.
I want Tahrir which is translated into liberation from all the administration apathy and many called them the 3D predated the society for their case.
I want to see colors everywhere, to see people living their own life, and not just go into emotions.
I want people to start directing their efforts to developing their laughing economy not fasting over the politic landscape.
I hope that education will make a huge difference than before.
I hope that it is something that we will take with us for the coming year and other.
For this coming year and many years after, I hope that we saw from 25th of January 2011 would be: how it will be for the next commentary, so all that came opposite, how we see each other and how the Egyptians interrupted each other.
My country is in an embarrassing situation to relive the opportunity of Tahrir square but in all accents of life. I want my people to say the differences and to become more organized.
I will never give up on a civil constitution country, not a religious one. The Tahrir square is our power and we will keep going their till the revolution finishes and our demands are achieved.
I am confident that we will be able to manage the difficulties; a challenge is to try and to end of find a formula; why and by we can accept each other (Muslims, Christians). And to be able to articulate our senses.
I wish for our government to find a way to reduce our country.
I want Tahrir which is translated into liberation from all the administration apathy and many called them the 3D predated the society for their case.
I want to see colors everywhere, to see people living their own life, and not just go into emotions.
I want people to start directing their efforts to developing their laughing economy not fasting over the politic landscape.
I hope that education will make a huge difference than before.
I hope that it is something that we will take with us for the coming year and other.
For this coming year and many years after, I hope that we saw from 25th of January 2011 would be: how it will be for the next commentary, so all that came opposite, how we see each other and how the Egyptians interrupted each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment