Today is the 21st of December, my grandmother suggested to me to go in a holiday either in Lebanon or in Dubai. So I started to collect information’s for the two countries to have a choice and to agree in which country we will travel to. After I found out and checked for the information we chose Lebanon to visit.
I found out that in Lebanon we can visit multiple places as:

Beirut Lebanon
ABC Store
Beirut City
Beirut Downtown
Beirut National Museum
City Mall
Downtown churches
Robert Moawad Private Museum
Kesrwan Lebanon
Bridge of Faqra
Harissa
Jeita Grotto
Zouk Old Souk
Mount Lebanon Lebanon
Beit Chabeb
Bentael
Jeita Hall of Fame
Nahr el Kalb
But in Dubai, I found out through the internet that:
1) Expensive accommodation
2) One of the scariest roads in the world (in terms of traffic fatalities.
3) One of the bigger malls has a notice reminding shoppers that wearing "unconservative" clothes and public displays of affection are not allowed.
Places to visit:
1) Burj Khalifa
2) Dancing fountain in Dubai mall.
3) Emirates Mall.

I used to dismiss the Christmas Eve this year and to study and do my homework’s. Because when I travel, I won’t study and stay free, only going for having fun and go shopping. I went to Lebanon with my grandmother, for a week from 1st till 7th of January. It was crowded because of the New Year’s Eve and the winter break. I had fun when I saw their culture; it was everywhere; I went to: the mountain of Jeita, and Faraya. The mountain of Jeita was chosen for one of the seven wonders in the world but it failed. It was very cold in the 4 degrees or less even. One day I went skiing, and I had so much fun there with others while playing and learning more moves.
I found out that in Lebanon we can visit multiple places as:

Beirut Lebanon
ABC Store
Beirut City
Beirut Downtown
Beirut National Museum
City Mall
Downtown churches
Robert Moawad Private Museum
Kesrwan Lebanon
Bridge of Faqra
Harissa
Jeita Grotto
Zouk Old Souk
Mount Lebanon Lebanon
Beit Chabeb
Bentael
Jeita Hall of Fame
Nahr el Kalb
But in Dubai, I found out through the internet that:
1) Expensive accommodation2) One of the scariest roads in the world (in terms of traffic fatalities.
3) One of the bigger malls has a notice reminding shoppers that wearing "unconservative" clothes and public displays of affection are not allowed.
1) Burj Khalifa
2) Dancing fountain in Dubai mall.
3) Emirates Mall.

I used to dismiss the Christmas Eve this year and to study and do my homework’s. Because when I travel, I won’t study and stay free, only going for having fun and go shopping. I went to Lebanon with my grandmother, for a week from 1st till 7th of January. It was crowded because of the New Year’s Eve and the winter break. I had fun when I saw their culture; it was everywhere; I went to: the mountain of Jeita, and Faraya. The mountain of Jeita was chosen for one of the seven wonders in the world but it failed. It was very cold in the 4 degrees or less even. One day I went skiing, and I had so much fun there with others while playing and learning more moves.
No comments:
Post a Comment